.NET Xamarin Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chagrin Falls, OH 80903, US
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer is looking for a highly motivated full stack developer with .NET C# and Xamarin experienceto join our client s team and work as a DIRECT HIRE to our client in Chagrin Falls, OH.
Our client is a Colorado-Springs based SAAS/Cloud leader in the electronic security industry with some of the most comprehensive array of alarm monitoring and integrated financial management solutions. They love to build great products, and view software as just one of the tools in the toolbox. We put the customer s hat on to see our product through their eyes. We enjoy challenges and take pride in making a difference through great code. Have an ability to dive into complex problems and develop a solution.
Chagrin Falls, OH-
- Work with a team of industry experts to design and develop sophisticated software
- Enhance and maintain our Xarmarin.Forms application
- Enhance and maintain our RESTful API
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Self-motivated with a passion for software development
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills including experience working directly with customers/end users.
- Agile, Scrum development practices, TDD
- 3+ years C# .NET Framework experience- they have a MVC application. .net core.
- Leading a team before would be preferred.
- 3+ years Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS-
- Objective c, swift, native rendering is a plus.
- Experience working with RESTFUL API s
- Use of MVVM architectural pattern for separation of XAML UI with the underlying data.
- Good knowledge of WPF concepts like Resources, Markup extensions, DataBinding and Commands.
- Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
- EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.