Integration and Test Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aurora, CO 80011, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Integration and Test Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, Colorado.
As a Software Systems Test Engineer your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the planning and conduct of Test activities; define test plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolves identified conflicting issues.
- Participate in a complex testing program; establish methods and techniques, plan tests, develop test requirements, write test procedures and reports, and conduct tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems.
- Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and facilities.
- Utilize broad knowledge in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
- Lead teams in conducting tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with current/active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor degree with at least 8+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record,
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI clearance
- Test engineering experience on a software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Test procedures
- Experience with test script or automation development
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Test Automation (Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin)
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.