EBS Senior Application Management Analyst - Purchasing Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Houston, TX 77042, US
We are looking for an experienced individual, to work within our Application Management group. The individual will bring expertise, knowledge, and experience to the ERP project as a key Purchasing expert with drive.
This global position interfaces with a large number of business, technical and support users. Working with internal and external consultants and business users, the Application Management team designs, builds, implements, and maintains a globally common way of working for the Purchasing function within the ERP system, and support the launch and implementation of new organizations.
The EBS Application Analyst-Purchasing position combines business knowledge and an understanding of the innerworkings and configuration options of multiple Oracle EBS modules. This position requires the ability to troubleshoot business problems and recognize opportunities in requirement gathering and recommended solutions to enable organizations to achieve its goals. This role will facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources.
Essential Functions include:
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group;
- Recommend business process improvements;
- Research ways to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients; gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes; plan and organize tasks and report progress.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Supply Chain areas (Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, AME, etc.) and Business Objects.
- Interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery.
- Work with existing systems to track and manage issues and enhancement opportunities.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
- Conduct user sessions for requirement and testing.
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
<br></b>Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
</p><p><b>WHAT WE DO
<br></b>We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.</p><p><b>HOW WE DO IT<br></b>Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.</p>