Computing Architect 4 -Information/Data Architecture Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Long Beach, CA 90807, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a BAULI4-Computing Architect 4 - B78-Information/Data Architecture to join our team at our client’s site in Long Beach, CA.
- Defines requirements and designs and verifies robust architecture, data and information management systems and components
- Establishes design constraints and ensures architecture conforms to requirements
- Incorporates architecture functions into software development lifecycle
- Leads the development and configuration management of architecture views and models
- Assesses of feasibility of architecture solutions and alternatives. Performs trade-off analyses
- Evaluates products to assess suitability for integration into delivery system environments
- Drafts data and information management products and service standards
- Assess impact of architectural decisions to product lifecycle
- Contributes to architecture and data/information management standards and strategies
Education / Experience: Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology
MUST HAVE min of 8 years of experience in the following below:
- Knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS offerings
- Familiarity with Azure networking and subscription pairing
- Experience with Azure data factory
- Experience with Azure data studio
- Linux (Oracle) / Windows
- C# .NET CORE / Blazor (Java, C/C++ a nice to have)
- Azure application monitoring
- Azure Application Security design
- Experience setting best cloud practices and procedures
- Experience automating Azure environments
- Experience and knowledge of utilizing containers in Azure
- Experience and knowledge of Azure SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience designing systems for high-performance: high throughput, high-availability, low latency, etc.
- Microservice Architecture (SOAP / REST)
- Experience with Azure Functions
- Event Driven Architecture
- Test Driven Development
- Docker Containerization
- Container Orchestration
- Agile Software Development Methodology
- Experience with Azure Automation
- Knowledge of Available Nuget Packages
- Azure Services: RDS, Functions, Managed SQL, Azure Storage, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Backup, Azure Active Directory, Azure Monitor, Notification Hub, HDInsight, CosmoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Elastic Database Pools, Application Gateway, API Gateway, Azure Key Vault, powershell, JSON, Azure Analytics, Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Data Box
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.