Cloud Security Architect Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Reston, VA 20190, US
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Cloud Security Architect to join our team at our client s site in Reston, VA. This position can be done 100% remote.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops cloud security standards and requirements across lines of business in partnering with engineering, architecture, and product owners. Communicates cloud security objectives at all levels of the organization. Leads development of cloud security architectural principles and patterns to support business goals and objectives. Develop and implement operational best practices across the enterprise for all cloud service providers.
- Partners and collaborates with technology leadership throughout the enterprise to shape solutions and ensure requirements are clearly defined. Identify and design security capabilities to reduce security exposures within the cloud platforms. Participates in identification of game-changing technologies that will shape not only our business but the industry.
- May serve as lead or technical expert to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Ability to lead Security Architecture consultation with other parts of Information Security, Enterprise/Business/Data Architecture, IT and Business partners, and peers on proper security architecture and software development processes to ensure the applications developed and systems implemented are in line with security best practices and company policies and standards and are compliant with the required frameworks (ISO, SOX, SWIFT, OWASP, NIST Cyber Security, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience integrating security within the various cloud service models (e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS). Able to identify the appropriate security solutions for various cloud implementations. Able to architect, implement, and document system security controls.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS Cloud platform, security tools and features (GuardDuty, Control Tower, etc)
- Ability to review system documentation for proposed projects (e.g., system requirements, detailed design/architecture, interface documents, etc.), identify security gaps and provide security recommendations to address those gaps, and complete risk profiles for cloud computing solutions.
- Previous industry experience with application security including static code review, automatic code scans, and security architecture review, penetration testing, and mitigating application level vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, DoDAF, FEAF etc.
Our client offers very competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, and a solid commitment to cloud migration as an organization. If you're passionate about working with a company that is serious about technology - apply ASAP.
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.