Cleared C++ Software Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Colorado Springs, CO 80921, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Cleared C++ Software Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
A trusted global satellite ground systems, communications monitoring, interference detection and network management company. As we extend our Space Domain Awareness (SDA) services and product offerings to new customers, we are seeking a back-end software engineer to join our team. This team is composed of software developers, DSP experts, and SDA and RF experts. Their mission is designing and implementing software, hardware, and cloud-based computing systems to process and deliver RF SDA data products.
An ideal candidate will have past experience developing real-time data transport and processing systems using C++ and is excited to work on Satellite C2 and SDA solutions.
Job duties include:
- Use C++, Java, and other languages along with object oriented design to create software systems
- Design, develop, integrate, and test algorithms and systems for SDA solutions including RF monitoring, interference detection, geolocation, RF passive ranging, maneuver detection, custody, and precision ephemeris.
- Decompose customer requirements into technical solutions
- Collaborate with other software engineers, subject matter experts, and system architects to implement algorithms into operational software
- Travel as necessary to attend customer meetings and support deployed systems. Travel not to exceed 10%.
Experience and Skills
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 3 years of software development experience
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience writing software algorithms that operate on raw buffers of data
- Experience with Object Oriented design
- Experience with multithreaded software
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: adaptive filtering, spectral analysis, LPI/LPD waveforms, TDMA waveforms, SIGINT, geolocation, RF channel modeling, beamforming, orbital mechanics, satellite operations, space situational awareness, GPS signal processing, electronic warfare, cyber warfare, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud deployment and microservice architectures
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system and associated development tool
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.