BAMBI4-Programmer Analyst 4 - B92-Programming/Analysis Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Charleston, SC 29401, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Programmer Analyst 4 to join our team at our client’s site in Charleston, SC.
|Sr Software Application Developer- 4|
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. Boeing is embarking on a major digitalization effort to help enhance the design of its next new jetliner and upgrading its manufacturing systems. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow while contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing’s IT&DA Product Systems organization is looking for multiple Senior Programmer/Analysts who are software developers by trade and who have a passion for building large scale software systems. We are looking for teammates who are highly motivated and like solving challenging and complex problems across a variety of domains. For this role we are seeking out both technical team leads as well as high performing individual contributors. These positions support 2CES ‘Second Century’ – a large initiative spanning our enterprise that is building the foundational bedrock systems for Boeing’s next 100 years of success. These positions will focus on supporting the Digital Enterprise transformation inside Boeing and the role can be aligned to one of several different projects or domains including Electrical Engineering (both internally written and commercial-off the shelf), Customer Configuration, and other areas depending on experience or desire. Join Boeing, help create our Digital Thread and watch big-data transform the world!
• Designs, programs, tests, implements, documents and maintains computing applications.
• Gathers and evaluates end user requirements.
• Writes and compiles code and constructs database objects based on documented design and analyzes information to determine architecture specifications, parameters for software compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements.
• Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality.
• Identifies and resolves programming or application architecture problems.
• Reviews system performance and identifies and recommends improvements.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• A Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Geospatial Science, or other technical degree
• 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming in a high level language like C# or Java
• 5+ years of experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
• 5+ years of experience delivering software solutions to Production environment and writing quality, production ready code
• Experience working on full stack development across all tiers of an application
• Exposure to Cloud computing or microservices
• Exposure to DevOps/DevSecOps and CI/CD
• Experience with Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Thorough knowledge of SDLC - the overall software development process & methodology, tools, and techniques used to produce quality and secure software
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with web development, API consumption and creation, REST, SOAP, JSON, YAML, etc.
• Experience with Unit Testing and Integration testing or TDD (test driven development)
• Experience with Software Design patterns and performance tuning
• Experience developing on both Windows platforms and Linux/Unix platforms
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+5 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.