Android Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
San Francisco, CA 94104, US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Android Engineer to join our team at our client’s site in San Francisco, Ca.
What you'll do
- You will be using the latest technologies to help us deliver a first class Android experience.
- You will collaborate extensively with product managers, designers, and engineers to develop product features that drive our metrics.
- You will produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship it.
- You will identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design.
- You will ensure proper technical design and documentation.
- You will work efficiently in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are desired.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience
- You love developing Android apps and possess real passion for the platform.
- You have experience shipping Android apps available on Google Play.
- You are fluent in Kotlin and have deep knowledge of the Android SDK.
- You are well versed in Clean Architecture, MVI, and Solid principles.
- You have an understanding of reactive programming.
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to our designers, support staff, and engineers is no problem for you.
- You enjoy solving problems and helping others meet our goals.
Bonus points if
- You have a track-record of shipping features which created an impact.
- You have experience writing UI tests using Espresso.
- You are passionate about writing applications using Kotlin and Dagger 2.
- You have exposure to growth levers such as SEO, user acquisition, activation, funnel optimization and social engagement.
- You have contributed to open source projects.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.