Administrative Assistant Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Aurora, CO 80011, US
Contract to Perm
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Administrative Assistant with a TS/SCI to join our team at our client’s site in Aurora, CO.
- Demonstrated experience and discretion with handling confidential, sensitive and non-routine information
- A minimum of four (4) years professional administrative experience
- Demonstrated excellence with Microsoft office suite tools, with a focus on strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Detail oriented, efficient and able to project a courteous and professional demeanor and attitude
- Demonstrated experience planning and organizing schedules and events
- Demonstrated experience supporting a senior leader in a large organization
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior levels of leadership effectively
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple tasks concurrently
- Input data into various company systems and applications
- Generate charts, tables, memoranda, reports, correspondence and other materials with speed and accuracy
- Interface with senior level external and internal customers, as well as the executive support staff
- Coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements and complete expense reports
- Calendar Management, meeting schedule and coordination with internal and external customers
- Status action items ensuring deadlines are met
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen with a current TS/SCI
- Experience with WEBTE and other online administrative tools
- Assisting with the preparation of customer level and internal management reports and presentations
- Self-starter with initiative and independent judgment
- Success in a time sensitive environment with performance deadlines
- Willingness to learn new skills and work within a changing, dynamic environment
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist Possess professional presence and phone/reception skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work within a multitasking environment and stay on top of task deadlines and due dates
- Good judgment and take initiative to complete tasks in a self-directing manner
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 1998, Blackstone Talent Group is one of three divisions of Blackstone Technology Group. The other two divisions are Blackstone Federal, a premier engineering + transformation agency that serves the federal government, and Trellis Energy, the largest transaction management software firm fully dedicated to serving the natural gas industry. Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global IT services, solutions and resourcing firm. Headquartered in San Francisco, Blackstone now has more than 300+ employees across five offices nationwide. Blackstone Technology Group’s mission is to help clients adapt to the demands of a digital world, and has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results to a client list that includes Fortune 100 businesses and US federal, state and local government.
WHAT WE DO
We provide contract, permanent and managed resource services to our clients. We source for commercial businesses and non-profits, as well as government clients requiring security clearances from public trust through multiple levels of top secret. Some of our skill specialties are IT, IT Operations, Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Executive Search.
HOW WE DO IT
Our team never stops building connections with talent. And our network of fully-vetted, ready-to-work professionals allows us to provide exceptional speed and accuracy in our resource delivery that is unmatched in the industry. With a relationship-first engagement approach, we most often become a trusted partner with our clients and operate as an extension of their organizations.